South Carolina Small Business Maintenance
After a business is properly organized, business owners will often be confronted with numerous business maintenance issues. If the business law issues are not appropriately handled they could potentially cause long-term damage to the business, as well as, unnecessarily expose the business to risk and liability. In order to avoid this, our Charleston business lawyer offer multiple business maintenance services.
Business maintenance is vital for a business’ long-term success. Our Charleston business lawyer encourage our clients to act proactively and prepare for the future, rather than retroactively deal with issues that may be too late to resolve. Sometimes, retroactive action may be the only available option, but by anticipating the business law issues that may arise, our attorneys are able to cost-effectively provide business maintenance services to our clients.
Some of the business maintenance services our attorneys deal with involve:
- Brand protection, state and federal trademark registration, trademark maintenance
- Raising capital, admitting investors, and acquiring debt
- Development and restructure of shareholder agreements, operating agreements, partnership agreements
- Development of buy-sell agreements and address events of termination and dissociation of businesses
- Development of licensing agreements and other third-party contracts
- Trade secret or confidentiality agreements
- Employment contracts, independent contractor agreements, sales representative agreements, reseller agreements
- Review, negotiation, and drafting of commercial lease agreements
Our Charleston based corporate attorneys counsel clients to make strategic decisions that will ultimately benefit and protect their businesses. Even after a business is established, it is critical to maintain the business’s records, legal and ownership interests, business transaction documents, and business agreements. Our South Carolina business law firm understands that long term success and a business’ prosperity involves continual business maintenance, planning, and anticipation of future opportunities, risks, and events.
Our business law firm recognizes that continued, long-term success, involves effective planning, continual business maintenance, and anticipating potential future events.